Central License is required for FBO having an annual turnover of above 20 Lakhs.
Download Form-B(Central License)
Documents required with Form B (Central License)
The following are the FSSAI documents required to be filed along with Form B.
- Blueprint/layout plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions in metres/square metres and operation-wise area allocation (mandatory for manufacturing and processing units only).
- List of Directors with full address and contact details (mandatory for companies only)
- Name and List of Equipments and Machinery along with their number, installed capacity and horse power used (mandatory for manufacturing and processing units only).
- Photo ID and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor/Partner/Director(s)/Authorized Signatory. (optional)
- List of food category desired to be manufactured. (In case of manufacturers).
- Authority letter with name and address of responsible person nominated by the manufacturer along with alternative responsible person indicating the powers vested with them viz assisting the officers in inspections, collection of samples, packing & dispatch. (Mandatory for manufacturing and processors).
- Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as ingredient in food from a recognized/ public health laboratory to confirm the portability (mandatory only for manufacturing and processing units only).
- Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.) (optional).
- Partnership Deed/Affidavit/Memorandum & Articles of Association towards the constitution of the firm. (Optional).
- Copy of certificate obtained under Co-Op Act – 1861/Multi State Co-Op Act – 2002 in case of Co-Operatives. (Wherever applicable).
- NOC from manufacturer (mandatory for Re-labelers and Re-packers)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any).
- Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centre’s etc. in case of Milk and Milk Products processing units.(wherever applicable).
- Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants. (wherever applicable).
- Pesticide residues report of water in case of units manufacturing packaged drinking water, packaged Mineral water and/or carbonated water from a recognized/ public health laboratory
- Recall plan wherever applicable, with details on whom the product is distributed. (Optional).
- NOCs from Municipality or local body. (optional).
- Supporting document proof for turnover
- NOC/PA document issued by FSSAI
- IE Code document issued by DGFT
- Form IX Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
- Declaration form