FSSAI Form-B State License 2017-09-18T11:55:39+00:00

State License is required for FBO having annual turnover of 12-20 Lakhs.
Download Form-B (State License)

Documents required with Form B (State License)

document for form b

  • Form B must be appropriately completed and signed (in duplicate) by the proprietor or partner of the authorized signatory. It is mandatory for all.
  • It is mandatory for manufacturing and processing units to provide a blueprint plan of the processing units which shows the dimensions in meters or squares and operation wise area allocation along with name list of Equipments and Machinery with their number, installed capacity and horse power used.
  • It is mandatory for companies to furnish the list of Partners/Proprietor/Executive Members of Society with complete address and contact details.
  • Address proof and Photo ID issued by Government authority.
  • In case of manufacturers, list of food category desired to be manufactured.
  • Authority letter with name and address of responsible person nominated by the manufacturer along with alternative responsible person indicating the powers vested with them viz assisting the officers in inspections, collection of samples, packing & dispatch. (for manufacturers / processors)
  • Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as ingredient in food from a recognized/ public health laboratory to confirm the potablity. (mandatory only for manufacturing and processing units only)
  • Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.) (optional)
  • Partnership Deed/Affidavit of Proprietorship/Memorandum & Articles of Association towards the constitution of the firm. (optional) – For MoA – Three pages need to be uploaded (First page – Certification of incorporation, Second page – Authorization of food business activity and Third page – list of directors with addresses)
  • Copy of certificate obtained under Co-Op Act – 1861/Multi State Co-Op Act – 2002 in case of Co-operatives. (wherever applicable)
  • NOC & Copy of License from manufacturer (mandatory for re-labelers and re-packers only
  • Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any)
  • Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centre’s etc. in case of Milk and Milk Products processing units.(wherever applicable)
  • Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants. (wherever applicable)
  • Pesticide residues report of water in case of units manufacturing packaged drinking water, packaged Mineral water and/or carbonated water from a recognised/ public health laboratory
  • Recall plan wherever applicable, with details on whom the product is distributed. (optional)
  • NOCs from Municipality or local body. (optional)
  • Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution.
  • Certificate provided by Ministry of Tourism (HRACC) (Applicable for Hotels only)
  • For Transporters-Supporting documentary proof for Turnover or self declaration of number of vehicles
  • Upload Production unit photograph
  • Declaration form

FSSAI Form-B State License
3.7 (74.55%) 22 votes