Fill FSSAI Registration Form Below to Apply for a Food Registration Certificate
What is meant by FSSAI?
- FSSAI stands for Food safety and standards authority of India which is established under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- It is an autonomous body that comes in the Food safety and standards Act, 2006 responsible for protecting and promoting Public Health through the various regulation and supervision of food safety.
- The FSSAI License basically has been created for laying down science-based standards for articles of food as well as to regulate their manufacturing, storage, distribution, sale, and import to make sure that the availability must be safe.
Benefits of FSSAI Registration
- It makes the consumer be more alert and informative regarding the quality of the food which they eat.
- It helps in removing multiple regulations.
- Provides Logo for the that enhance the brand image of the product.
- The FSSAI food license helps you to establish your reputation and also qualification to grow your business in a new direction.
- FSSAI registration makes it easier to get bank loans and for funding which is required for expansion.
Documents required for FSSAI registration
- Photo Identity of Promoters of the Food Business
- Evidence of possession of premises (Rental Agreement / Utility Bill)
- Partnership Deed /Memorandum of Association/ Certificate of Incorporation / Articles of Association
- A list of Manufacture food products or processed or stored
- Food safety management system plan
- Signed and Completed Form-B
Procedure for FSSAI Registration
- Initially, Form A has to be submitted to the food and safety department.
- Your application may be selected or rejected by the department within 7 days from the application date.
- If the application is accepted, you will be granted a registration certificate along with the registration number and photo by the department.
- Now, every FBO must prominently display the FSSAI registration at the place of business during the working hours.
What Happens if I don’t do the FSSAI Renewal?
The FSSAI online registration of the food business is mandatory for compliance with the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. FSSAI has requested that all FBOs should apply for renewal within 30 days before the current license expires.
If in case, the application for the FSSAI renewal isn’t submitted within the stipulated time, the Food Business is charged a penalty of ₹100 per day that they fail to apply for the same. In addition to this, FSSAI might also decide to deem the license as expired and FBO might have to apply for a fresh license. Not only does this tarnish your reputation as a Food Business in the eyes of the law, but it will also cost your business much more to apply for a new license as compared to filing for FSSAI renewal.
Frequently Asked Questions
The eligibility for a particular type of FSSAI license depends upon the Annual turnover of the Food Business
FSSAI Basic Registration: For Food Businesses with an Annual turnover of up to ₹12 lakh
FSSAI State License: Food Businesses with an annual turnover between ₹ 12lakh to ₹ 20 crores
FSSAI Central License: FBOs with an annual turnover in excess of ₹ 20 crores
Here, at FSSAI Food license we are committed to providing you with all kind of licenses. Get in touch with now with our swift and smooth FSSAI registration procedure at minimal cost.
Empowers producers to innovate and keep their standards of food and its quality above par consistently
Helps establish one governing regulation for your products and avoid the hassle of multiple other regulations.
Empowers organizations with the power to free-flowing trade at mass without compromising consumer safety.
FSSAI licensing also assures consumers that food dispensed to them is free from adulterants and is not sub-standard.
Not Applicable/ Not Observed (NA)