Even larger than Assam, the most populated state in the north-east, Arunachal is the state in terms of area. The cuisine of the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh varies by location, depending on the impact of the Apatanis, Chuki, Adi, and Nishi tribes. In Arunachal Pradesh, apong, or rice beer, is a well-liked alcoholic beverage prepared from fermented rice or millet. Meals in eastern regions like Tirap and Changlang are prepared in slightly distinct ways.
So, Fssai had established some criteria for such food preparation in order to provide consumers with hygienic and high-quality meals. With the help of our highly qualified and experienced professionals, FSSAI registration in Arunachal Pradesh may be completed more quickly and easily.
Why is fssai registration necessary in Arunachal Pradesh?
Together with fish, beef (Lukter), and numerous green vegetables, rice is a staple diet. There are numerous rice kinds. The most well-known and frequently consumed vegetable is lettuce, which is prepared by boiling it with ginger, coriander, green chilies, and a little salt. Thus, one needs to get an FSSAI license along with it to demonstrate the food’s quality and consumption.
The goal of FSSAI food safety license and registration consultants is to offer clients an integrated service about FSSAI food safety license and registration procedures in India. With the assistance of associated partners and qualified FSSAI Agents, they provide hassle-free filing of FSSAI food safety license and registration in all major cities throughout India. So do get in touch with us if you ran a business in Arunachal Pradesh and want to Get fssai registration in Arunachal Pradesh.
Fee schedule for fssai Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
Demand draughts, Treasury Challans, or cash must be used by the food company operator to pay for both the State License and Registration Certificate. If you want to apply for FSSAI online registration, payment can be made via demand draught (DD in favour of Commissioner of Food Safety, Arunachal Pradesh) or Treasury Challan (Major Head: 0210, Group Sub Head: NA, Sub-Major Head: 04, Minor Head: 104, and Sub Head: 0).
Process for Registering with Fssai
Fill out our application and submit the necessary paperwork to get a food license. If all of the paperwork is accurate, a deposit will be required to apply for a license. The Fssai official will review the documents after submission and payment on our portal. Once every document is in order, the process of document review will be finished and you will receive your fssai registration certificate. If all of the problems are cleared up, the fssai officer will issue a certificate, which we will mail to you in soft copy.
Document types needed to obtain an FSSAI license
Below Documents for New License are provided to apply for food license
- Form-B duly filled out and signed (in duplicate) by the proprietor/partner or the designated signatory.
- List of Directors, Partners, Proprietors, Executive Members of Societies, and Trusts with Complete Addresses and Contact Information (Mandatory for Companies Only) for FSSAI Registration in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Government-issued photo identification and evidence of residence for the proprietor, partner, director, or designated signatory.
- Authorization letter with the name and address of the responsible person chosen by the manufacturer, together with a backup responsible person, stating the authority granted to them, including the ability to assist the officers with inspections, sample collection, packing, and dispatch.
- To confirm the portability to apply for a food license, an analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as an ingredient in food from a reputable/public health laboratory is required.
- Proof of premises ownership.
- Copies of certificates received in accordance with the Cooperatives Act of 1861 and the Multi State Cooperative Act of 2002, respectively.
- In the case of processing facilities for milk and milk products, the source of the milk or the strategy for acquiring the milk, including the location of milk collection facilities, etc.
- A source of meat and meat processing plants’ basic materials.
- Pesticide residues report of water from a recognized/public health laboratory in the case of units producing packaged drinking water, packaged mineral water, and/or packaged carbonated water.
- Where appropriate, provide information on the product’s distribution channel in the recall plan.
- For fssai registration in Arunachal Pradesh, you need NOCs from the municipality or local body.
- Documentary support for the turnover or self-declaration of the number of vehicles for transporters.
The entire FSSAI registration process is guided by Fssaifoodlicense professionals, making things less difficult for you to manage. The most efficient legal service platform in India for all of your legal needs is called fssaifoodlicense tech, which can assist with fssai registration in Arunachal Pradesh. Our team of knowledgeable attorneys will outline all the advantages of FSSAI so you can make an informed choice.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed our blog and will spread the word about obtaining an FSSAI license through other social media platforms.
Helpful Blog Links -:
Fssai license consultants for fssai registration in Delhi
Everything You Should Know About FSSAI Registration in Haryana
Manual for FSSAI registration in Delhi: Process and Documentation